Monday, October 15, 2012

Big Props to Hugh

Hugh of Hugh's Handbuilt sent me the following email today:

James,

I'll gladly Donate the parts to you, 2" is more fitted towards a good cafe' build in my opinion.  It's out best seller, and most common on these old bikes. 
Let me know what size T-Shirt you wear, and I'll ship out a set of riser bushings and a fork kit no charge :)
Hugh

I had enquired about a fork lowering kit and riser bushings for our Cafe Project -- he had made the offer about donating parts through xs650.com, and it looks like he is coming through for us!

Again, please visit his site -- a hyperlink is posted the the right!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hugh is great! What a source of knowledge when it comes to these bikes. Don't talk to him too much or he'll have you convinced that a re-phase is the right thing to do next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the kids wanna do a Rephase in the future, I'll donate that too!

    ReplyDelete